Information Technology Asset Management
The Benchmarking Network announced they will be kicking a new study in the area of Information Technology Asset Management. Now is the time to join and become involved in setting the focus and direction of the study by attending the kickoff meeting. This is a "best practices" study that will include site visits to top performing companies. The study will review Information Technology Asset Management processes including research into:
- Overall IT Asset Management Strategies;
- Inventories of IT Assets;
- Asset Valuation Techniques;
- Contracting For Redeployment;
- Measures of Redeployment, Acquisition and Disposal Performance; and
- Other Asset Management Issues.
To receive detailed information on the content and focus of the study, contact the ISMBC Director via phone at 281-440-5044, or contact us directly via our Information Request Form. Its quick and easy, and we'll get in contact with you fast.