Gathering Comparative Information
The Benchmarking Network announced it will be kicking off a new study in the area of Gathering Comparative Information. Now is the time to join and become involved in setting the focus and direction of the study. This is a "best practices" study that will include site visits to top performing companies. The study will review Gathering Comparative Information including research into:
- Structuring the Information Gathering Function;
- Strategies Employed in Gathering Comparative Information;
- Use of Technologies to Gather Comparative Information;
- Linking Comparative Information to Organizational Strategy;
- Performance Measures; and
- Database Development.
To receive detailed information on the content and focus of the study contact the EUBA Director via phone at 281-440-5044,or contact us directly via our Information Request Form. Its quick and easy, and we'll get in contact with you fast.