Desktop Support/Desktop Asset Management Benchmarking
The Benchmarking Network and the Desktop Support Management Benchmarking Association announced they will be kicking off the annual End User Computing Benchmarking Study. Now is the time to become a sponsors and become involved in setting the focus and direction of the study. This is a "best practices" study that will include site visits to top performing companies. The study includes research into issues related to desktop, laptop, handheld and home computing support services including:
- Measures and Key Process Objectives
- Organizational Issues
- Service Delivery and Service Levels Provided
- Strategies for Managing the Process
- Problem Management
- Technologies Used to Promote Effectiveness
- Identifying and Disseminating Information
- Other Desktop Support Management Issues.
To receive detailed information on the content and focus of the study contact the DSMBA Director via phone at 281-440-5044, or contact us directly via our Information Request Form. Its quick and easy, and we'll get in contact with you fast.