The Benchmarking Network announced they will be kicking a new study in the area of Contract Management. Now is the time to join and become involved in setting the focus and direction of the study by attending the kickoff meeting. This is a "best practices" study that will include site visits to top performing companies. The study will review Contract Management including research into:
- Key Objectives and Measures
- Organizing & Staffing Contract Management
- Understanding & Serving Internal Customer Needs
- Strategic Sourcing Plans
- Use of Technologies in Contract Management
- Managing Master Contracts
- Other Contract Management Issues.
To receive detailed information on the content and focus of the study contact the PASBA Director via phone at 281-440-5044, or contact us directly via our Information Request Form. Its quick and easy, and we'll get in contact with you fast.