The Benchmarking Network
The Benchmarking Network Announces Study-
Customer Satisfaction Measurement Benchmarking Study
The Benchmarking Network announced a new benchmarking study that will kickoff in the area of Customer Satisfaction Measurement. Now is the time to become a sponsor and get involved in setting the focus and direction of the study. The study will use an in-depth benchmarking survey to gather processes, practices, technologies used, and measures data so that the top performing companies can be identified. As a sponsor you will participate in on-site site visits to those companies exhibiting "best practice" performance level. The site visits have an all-encompassing process review that covers the whole process as well as key areas identified as outstanding practices. The study would review Customer Satisfaction Measurement including research into:
- Objectives for the process;
- Survey techniques commonly used;
- Survey characteristics and management;
- Mechanization of the process;
- Effectively using database information to segment populations;
- Linkage to internal performance appraisal / improvement processes;
- Effectively evaluating the satisfaction of competitors' customers;
- Using customer satisfaction data to predict future performance;
- Using survey results to drive change; and.
To receive detailed information on the content and focus of the study and how you can become a sponsor, contact the CSMA Director via phone at 281-440-5044 or online at http://csmassociation.org/inforequest.
About The Benchmarking Network
The Benchmarking Network, Inc. (TBN) is an organization of experienced Benchmarking specialists solely dedicated to using Benchmarking to develop value-based performance improvement opportunities for corporations worldwide. We utilize proven processes and systems to streamline our efforts to achieve high impact results on a timely basis. We utilize our network of over 140,000 domestic and international contacts to provide the basis for successful global Benchmarking solutions.